INNOVATION - RESEARCH - DEVELOPMENT
In our striving for innovative solutions we always try to apply relevant findings of science and research in our projects. In close cooperation with various national and international research institutes as well as by our own research and development work we do not only try to realise the state of the art, but also to define it new. For special tasks state-of-the-art network and plant simulation software is available, which is not only used for design, but also for operational services, energy optimisations, and risk and capacity analyses. Continuous collection, evaluation, and application of the data provided by the plants designed and built by us guarantees determined improvement of services to the benefit of our clients
- Introduction of the AB - process (wastewater treatment process with high load stage) in Austria. Seven further plants (three of them in China) apply this process.
- Advancement of the C-TECH process - optimized SBR-process: plants for Coca Cola Croatia, three large scale plants in Germany, some in Great Britain, Czech Republic, Slovenia, and China were started-up.
- Application of multi-chamber high rate flocculation for phosphor precipitation at Zellhof WWTP / Austria as advancement of a water treatment process to replace conventional flocculation filtration
- Development of an optimized process for primary sludge fermentation by our subsidiary SFC Schüffl & Forsthuber Consulting GmbH, awarded with the state prize for Consulting by the Ministry of Economics
- Research project on fixed bed biocenoses in SBR plants - in cooperation with SFC Consulting
- EFirst large scale SBR plant for separate treatment of sludge water and leachate at Siggerwiesen WWTP (Wastewater Association of Greater Salzburg)
- Research project in the field of membrane filtration - in cooperation with SFC Consulting
- Development of an geographical information system /GIS/ – GISBERT